Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs for Article Directory
- How should i submit articles?
You must first register & login to Article Snare. Then use “Dashboard / WordPress Normal Post Publish” process to proceed with options.
- Do you have any revenue sharing program?
- Which languages do you support?
We allow only English articles.
- I can’t login to site and lost password function not working. What should i do?
Be sure that you have checked your spam, junk boxes. If you still can’t access, then contact us providing some details.
- Can i use links in article content?
Yes, you can but not more than TWO. You can also use in ‘Author Biography’ section. We will remove the links in whole text if more than TWO.
- How long does it take to get published?
We approve articles within 48-72 hours.
- How can i report an abuse?
You can use ‘Contact Us‘ link for this purpose.
- May i publish and article on my site?
Yes. But you must keep the links of author and Article Snare.
- How do I place links in my articles?
You must use HTML tags to link your sites. Basicly you can use in that format. Nico is author of
<a href="http://www.mysite.com" > My site </a>.
FAQs for Link Exchange
- How much does Link Exchange cost?
Nothing. The service is free. We gain revenue from running a small amount of advertising on our pages and selling featured spots in our directory. We DO NOT send out emails trying to sell you things. We also place a small text sponsor on each email that informs you of a new private message.
- How long does it take to accept a website to the directory?
All the websites that apply to Link Exchange are checked by human hand so it may take some time to accept your site. If you think we are taking a very long time accepting you, please contact us by using the support form.
- Does my site have to be a super designed website or receive a minimum amount of traffic?
No. We accept all types of websites whether they have been designed in a bedroom or by a large design company. There is no traffic levels needed to join. Any size of website is welcome. All we ask is that your website contains content and is not just pages of links or promotes unethical practices. Your website MUST be targeted at a designer / developer audience.
- Do I have to use your code to link to other sites?
No. You can use whatever ethical way you wish to link to other websites. The code we supply is just to make life a little easier and it does not contain any redirect links. It is just basic HTML for linking to a site.
- I’ve heard these sorts of link exchange sites hurt your search engine rankings?
Getting links from Link Exchange will NOT hurt your search engine rankings. This site simply puts you in touch with designers and owners who are actively looking for link exchange partners. We are NOT a link farm. We do not provide software that creates a links page.
- Are there any types of sites you do not accept?
Yes. Any websites that promote hate, racism, pornography or unethical practices will NOT be allowed to join Link Exchange. We reserve the right to accept or decline additions to the directory.
- I need to know something that’s not listed here?
Send us an email by using the contact link at the top of this page and we will try to answer your question.